Your privacy is our top priority. Our site provides few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask for your personal information unless we genuinely need it to start the process of your order.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products or to protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation for the delivery of your purchased services.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing:
- We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment..